Sunday, 2 September 2012

fresh & rude & recycled

Hi "joanne.aries", I already love in you your beauty, but I am only beginning to love in you that which is eternal and ever precious - your heart, your soul. Beauty one could get to know and fall in love with in one hour and cease to love it as speedily; but the soul one must learn to know. Believe me, nothing on earth is given without labour, even love, the most beautiful and natural of feelings
It's been a while since i found anything charming in my balleen filtration system, but this recent was worth a nod to the artists who stole or created it. It reminded me of a poetry game shared with some local writer pals two years back, looking for a way to energize our group after Pain: a time when erasure and recycling was all the rage, when everything in s*p*a*m was fresh & rude:


Gmail Logo
Conversations, Conversations
You Are Invisible



Be Tarzan in bed‎ - Any couple can acquire avalanche of passion


Rich intimate life easily‎ - Featured item this week









Make love events stormy‎ - Wide assortment of male





Confirm your order‎ - Promote your pecker








Relieve your anxiety Do you double check doors and locks?


Greater prick is real!‎ - Your amorous assistance

















Stir up your libido‎ - 


Stir up your libido‎ - 


Stir up your libido‎ - You'll see no problem in satisfying her for hours, just try this!







????????????





[[not published under the title "treated spam (cleaning out my box)"]]




I received collegial responses like "ummm, so what's this about anywayz...?" and "lol.... what the hell is this? I hope this isnt a new project your working on."




***


why i left facebook:Rewarded myself for all my good works today, by posting the following deep thought on my facebook account: "I really like spam that begins, "Beloved..." so much nicer than those that play on my fears re- the size of my penis or the quality of my watch." I have had too many important letters caught in spam, so i run my eye across the titles before hitting delete... once in a blue moon, my good friend in Sudan [Nigeria, etc] tries to start things up with me again... I cannot resist his/her approach, "Beloved... I want to be close with you."

















a window, a door, a radio: I have been using these all of my life. A television, a book: these i can open-close, make choices about.email, blogger, word-processing programs, wikipedia, youtube: adaptingfacebook? not!






dangers of social media (beyond creeping dilletantism):


one preteen son revised my entry on a social encyclopedia, and an author picked up the erroneous info & published/publishes it forever
one preteen son took over my youtube account, now everybody "knows" joanne arnott is addicted to pokemon + rude walk-thoughs of various games
ps,
i am not aries

pps

No comments: