Sunday, 31 March 2013

Darryl's Coffee Shop & Native Art


Tell a friend spread the news smoke signals if need be ......lol...We sell Bannock MMMMMMM and Tea...Good old indian staple… Latte,Cappaccino or Canadian A. Just like any other Barrista shop but the arts on the walls not in the cup... LOL
All My Relations
D&D

Darryl's Coffee And Native Art Shop
945 Davie Street
604 689 5354 :)
map & details on facebook (source for quote & images)

I've been visiting Darryl on my way to have my teeth revised. He always has encouraging words for me, as well as nourishing soups, bannock, baked goods, teas & lattes-- and some very beautiful art, reasonably priced and attractively presented.

some press:
Davie Street Cigar Store General Custer turns the tables 
by CHARLIE SMITH on JUN 30, 2012 (straight.com)
+
Daily Secret Vancouver #210

No comments: