Thursday, 12 September 2013

A Night for the Lady

You are cordially invited...

I am happy to be launching my new book as part of the On Edge Reading Series at Emily Carr, alongside my dear friend and that fabulous poet, Gregory Scofield, performing his work:

September 19 2013 at 7 p.m.
Room SB 406
1399 Johnston Street
Granville Island, Vancouver, BC
V6H 3R9

A Night for the Lady explores the terrain of poetry conversation. Playful, erotic and occasionally harrowing, this collection bundles together experimental and inspirational work from a longstanding voice of conscience in Canadian letters.

More about Greg's most recent books:
... and on this blog,

Métis Poets: Louis & Greg


More about my recent books:
 join us!

My thanks to Ronsdale Press
Refreshments will be served
This event is part of the on edge reading series,
supported by the Canada Council for the Arts.


Coming up:

I will be launching A Night for the Lady in Regina & Saskatoon, Oct 9 & 10, 2013
First Nations University of Canada (details to come).

No comments: